Natasha Hensel's experience with Fiskars....yay, I have and love so many of their products that it is nice to know they are a decent company.
Women Helping Women
Tibetan Nun's Project
Retailer's that deserve a pat on the back.
Lindy's Stamp Gang
- for having exceptional products at great prices
- for refunding postage not required
- and for being so sweet and always including some extra in the package. The first time it was Tibetan Poppy Magical Micas...I don't think they could have picked a better color for me...of course I have be collecting them since. next order they sent me a color shot and two filigree leaves....looking forward to playing with them. Now the order that arrived today...one of those whispy brushes, and I had seen a video earlier in the week using that and wished I had ordered one....as well they included a bag of six little retired stamps. Thanks so much.
- for sending me $10.00 for a item that was missing out of a package they received from US open. It was weird and nobody really knows what happened as customs would not do it this way.
- for really helping me out with the Marvy heat embossing gun....I happened to come upon a bad batch and they exchanged several before finding a keeper (keep your fingers crossed it keeps working for some time).
- for having little freebies for 50+ orders and the bonus points....now I $20.00 with a waiting to be spent...as well they refunded some postage on one of my orders....Besides this I love the products they carry especially their stamps and Lost Coast.
- for including a lovely little ATC background stamp in my recent order
- to Scott for delivering one of the most surreal experience by phoning to ok the shipping charge and to give me a discount. It was so strange hearing his voice coming from the phone instead of the computer.
And I know there are more of you out there and I will add you to the list