Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Gothic Arch Challenge - New Beginings

This is my first entry at the Gothic Arch Challenge
ttp://gothicarches.blogspot.com/


The Butterfly Shrine -Shrine Three

I used some of all the butterfly goodies and paper to create this shrine. I will take a couple inside shots tomorrow. I did not even think of it. I really enjoyed this one but need to work out a better method for sizing the drawers. The instructions just said slightly smaller measurements then the base. The frist drawer ended up too big and this one is actually a little too small. I will correct this by adding a piece to the back of the drawer. I played with buttons and came up with an interesting closer that should stannd up to opening and closing.