Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Tattooed Heart Shrine

Made with foam board
acccording the instruction in Carol Owen's Crafting Personal Shrines. I made it for my son for Xmas. There is a little lock and heart key at the top and a found roken knecklace with pendant that says AMORE. Inside and out are images from the DoverPictura Series Tattoo Art. I used a coral ead as the the door knob. There are seven shrines in the book and each one builds on the previous one. I can see by the end I should beable to plan and execute my own designs. I highly reccomend this book for anyone interested in the subject. Besides her own beautiful examples, there is a gallery of other folks work that is truely inspirational.


4 comments:

Caroline said...

Beautiful Christine, I'm sure your son will love it!

meli said...

love it!

Jose said...

¡¡FELIZ 2012!!

PaisleyPeacock said...

Thanks Ladies...:)
Almost finished the next one.