Saturday, September 10, 2011

Plastic Storage Unit and Bungee Cords



I did not really understand why this lady I bought some scrap booking supplies from, gave me the drawer for her storage unit. That is until I got one. Then I realized a problem. As the weight is place in the drawers it causes frame to bend enough so the drawers keep falling of the tracks. If anyone else is having this problem I think I may have found a solution. By wrapping a couple bungee cord at the back it keeps the frame in alignment. Seem to be working like a charm.







Disclaimer: I would not be so bold to claim that I have ever had an original thought or idea.

1 comment:

Phoenix Peacock said...

that was a nifty difty solution. awesome that it works. I'd probably just have cussed a lot until given up on using the drawers as intended and made them into a sculpture of sorts