Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Do You Believe There is Magic?

Below is an exert from a email written to a friend...I have been sharing with her the special occurrences that have been happening in my life. I had written her the day before about an experience of spiritual significance. She was In Washington at receiving an initiation with the Dalai Lama, and was saying special prayers for me.
I hope I can explain further regarding the Mani Pills...but for now.
"...the morning I was reading your email after telling you about the Mani pill experience, I scrolled down to find this other email. It was so touching that it brought tears to my eyes for days. Trudi from t w o d r e s s e s s t u d i o  has been collecting butterflies for the Holocaust Museum (there is a link on my sidebar to the project info.had asked me if she could write about the experience and I said yes. She posted the blog the other day, so now I can tell more of the story

http://twodressesstudio.blogspot.com/2011/07/its-girl.html

http://twodressesstudio.blogspot.com/2011/07/serendipity-faculty-or-phenomenon-of.html

The evening that this was all happening.....before I heard from Trudi I was creating this
http://paisleyandpeacockemporium.blogspot.com/2011/07/just-touch-more-magic.html

Pretty amazing, but true...."

Butterflies are still in abundance as today I received a lovely canvas from Psychomoms (Tonya)...just prior to the post office strike in Canada,was blessed to win the canvas. I will post a couple photos but here is a video showing her amazing creation








The card was also beautiful (I love it)


No comments: