Monday, April 18, 2011

One Thing Leads To Another

I got playing with the circles and changed the flower a little. I decided to try making my first coaster mini. I have only put the paper on the pages and pretty much completed the cover. I sprayed it with Lindy's Autumn Maple Crimson, a touch of Screamin Banshee Black starburst spritz and Buccaneer Bay Blue Moon Shadow. I made two smaller flowers and the one larger one...some trim, a touch of bling and a little painted wooden butterfly. I tied it together with some faux leather cording. When I was looking for a tutorial, I watched one where the lady had put in her favorite quotes etc. I am going to do something like that and give my friend Oceanna.




4 comments:

Cheryl said...

What a lovely mini :) I love the circle flowers and your butterfly is to cute

Cynthialoowho♥ said...

I love this mini, so beautiful,. You're so creative♥

PaisleyPeacock said...

Thanks ladies...it means a lot coming from the two of you.

Sharon said...

I love the look you gave to this mini with the LSG products. So pretty!