Saturday, April 16, 2011

Beautiful Scraps

Last night while working on my latest tag, I was half watching some videos. In one shoeprincess1 was explaining the little flower on a card made recently. She cut out circles and bent the two sides of each forming pie shaped pieces.... I had been thinking how to use my sheets I use when glimmering and I thought that the above would really work well with this. I just used a white piece of computer cardstock  so the other side was white. In this case I just gave them a little inking with Peeled Paint D.I. Although the technique is lacking I think the application could be quite beautiful. 
 
Mainly the sprays are Lindy Stamp Gang Sprays along with some Perfect Pearls Mist.

2 comments:

Jo said...

love the shimmer.

Cynthialoowho♥ said...

I love your project, it's so bright and colorful!!! Thank you for joining Lindy's linky party♥