Tuesday, February 1, 2011

More Recent Projects


I have wee bit of a tremor, the touch up on birds fly away needs a touchup..using a image from the graphic fairy and the Tim Holtz stamp of the birds...also a vine back ground was stamped over the dress ink.


A natural born distresser!


The second project that I used the Graphic Fairy's images that I made into butterfly lady. I did a parchment transfer(laser printer) onto polymer clay...There is no margin of error with this technique. Placement is critical. Then light burnishing. I really like this technique and plan to use it in the future. This one was turned a fridge magnet.


A little box I painted and decoupaged with the top layer of a pretty napkin. In this case I used one of Lisa Pavelkas waterslide transfer onto a granite effect polymer clay...not sure if I would use that clay again with images as it makes it spotty.  



Some of my polymer clay play. I made a number of transfers with the blue and white pattern from China...the Indigo color bleed into the excess so I decided to make tiles with it...I thought perhaps they could used on a little birdhouse or something.


Early Erotica...I find it quite beautiful!



A Thousand Words.


Another tag....I have only started making tags a couple months ago...playing and practicing....great fun!


One of my favorites, but in future, I have make sure they are images without flat hair.


The Asian Inchie Stamps

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Ohh Christine... you have been busy... and your work is beautiful!!!

I,m so glad I popped in it's just candy for the eye :)

Will write soon.

Blessings
P.s. thank you for your visit!

PaisleyPeacock said...

Thanks so much Caroline...coming from you this means a lot...I look forward to hearing from you. You are such a sweetie with the give away on your new box and flowers. You have a kind heart for sure. I hope you have lots of fun with the One world.... and meet all sorts of great folk.
((((Caroline))))
Much Love,
Christine